The Delve Campaign
Guidelines for Generating Random Abilities
If you wish to use the 4d6 method to create attributes for some of your characters, then please observe the following guidelines:
- Please use physical dice.
- Rolls should be witnessed by two other group members.
- Three sets of rolls per player per month are permitted.
- You may create place-holder point-buy abilities for a new character; however, random abilities should be generated before the character is played in a Delve.
- If the set of die rolls for the character are undesirable for any reason, the character may be reverted to point-buy before they are first played.
- When using the complete retrain option, a character generated with random abilities may be converted to using point-buy abilities.
- Characters created and played using point-buy abilities may never be converted to random abilities.